Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Latest Adventure

O, so.  The Bahamas has plenty of uncomfortable features that we are now discovering.  Two days ago, our neighbor told us that there are tarantulas here.  She has lived in her house for thirty years, and used to see them, but hasn't seen one for at least ten years.  Phew.  There is a possibility that tarantulas could be extinct here now.  Also, I was sitting down at the chalkboard when I noticed a BIG hairy spider on the wall next to me.  My dad killed it right away, and we found out that it was a Wolf Spider that was probably harmless...but also could be slightly venomous.  Then last but not least, there was a poisonous frog in here this moning before I woke up.

 "Dear Lord, I pray that you would keep these disgusting creatures away from us!"

1 comment:

  1. BEWARE: Brown Recluse Spiders are often mistaken for Wolf Spiders. VERY DIFFERENT! Love you!! So glad ya'll made it safe. Praying for you lots!! Email me!!!!
    ~ Gracie

    ReplyDelete