Friday, September 28, 2012

Potcakes


These are the wild dogs we have here called "potcakes".  Kali is also a potcake...and we adopted her from the Humane Society.  These dogs aren't really wild, but they are homeless.  And they come in every color, with any pattern, but are usually always medium sized.  The top picture is a dog who was digging for trash right outside our house.  (The house in the picture isn't ours though) The second picture is a dog that  we saw on a walk.  Many of these dogs get put down every day at the humane society because there are so many.  It makes me sad every time I think about it.  :'(

3 comments:

  1. awww... Poor little babies. :(

    Jodie,
    http://heartstringsb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST ADOPT MORE!!!! It's easy, right? Love you bunches, and miss you SOOOO MUCH!!! When can I visit you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too "Lizzie" :) and hi Gracie, I haven't talked to you in a while.

    ReplyDelete