Sunday, February 17, 2013

God's Amazing Designs

This morning I woke up to a ray of sunlight shining through my window.  A yawn, a stretch, and then I listened for a minute. Then I heard it.  The sweet, joyful chorus of birds that I had grown so accustomed to hearing every mornng.  But this time, I sat and pondered for a while.  And suddenly I realized how amazing everything around me was.  I realized what an amazing, free gift God has given to his children.  The gift of beauty.  Even on rainy and snowy days, you can see the awe - striking nature that surrounds us all.  And this morning, I was just really amazed at the random things in life that can so often go unoticed, and are so apt to be forgotten.  Anyways, the purpose for this post was just to serve as a reminder of the greatness of God, which is magnificantly portrayed through the way He created the world the we live in.

Here are a few pictures of nature that I thought were really beautiful -






1 comment: